DENVER - Offensive lineman John Moffitt has been traded from the Seattle Seahawks to the Denver Broncos after his original trade to Cleveland was voided by the Browns.
The Broncos announced the trade on Tuesday afternoon. Seattle will receive defensive tackle Sealver Siliga in exchange for Moffitt.
Seattle had originally traded Moffitt to the Browns on Monday, pending a physical, in exchange for Brian Sanford. But the trade was voided by the Browns.
The Seahawks turned and sent Moffitt to the Broncos. Moffitt had lost out to J.R. Sweezy for the starting right guard spot with the Seahawks.
Siliga played in just one game during the 2012 season for the Broncos and recorded one tackle. The Seahawks have been seeking additional depth at defensive tackle.
- No new names join Packers during first round of NFL draft
- Steelers select TJ Watt with 30th pick
- Ryan Ramczyk selected by Saints with 32nd pick
- Raptors blow 25-point lead, but beat Bucks 92-89
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway to ban smoking in grandstands
- Pirates beat Cubs 6-5 as Ngoepe becomes first African in MLB