Miami, FL - LeBron James scored 27 points on 9 for 11 shooting, Ray Allen scored 20 off the bench and the Miami Heat never trailed on the way to beating the Milwaukee Bucks 110-87 in Game 1 of an Eastern Conference first-round series on Sunday night.
Dwyane Wade scored 16, Chris Bosh added 15 and Chris Andersen finished with 10 on 4 for 4 shooting for the Heat, who opened their title defense by holding Milwaukee to 42 percent shooting.
Brandon Jennings scored 26 points and Monta Ellis added 22 for the Bucks, who have not won the opening game of a playoff series since May 2001.
Game 2 is Tuesday in Miami.
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Davante Adams the latest Packer injury concern
- Late surge helps #17 Wisconsin beat Michigan
- Hinostroza rallies Blackhawks to 6-4 win over Avalanche
- Steelers' Brown apologizes for locker room video
- Rodgers appears on cover of Sports Illustrated