PUERTO VALLARTA, Mexico - Dylan Fritsch scored 14 points to lead Jacksonville to a 71-66 win over Milwaukee on Saturday in the Hoops for Hope Classic.
Fritsch was 5 of 10 from the field for the Dolphins (3-4).
Jarvis Haywood scored 13 points and Glenn Powell added 10 points and nine rebounds.
Milwaukee led early, but Jacksonville took a 15-14 lead in the first half and stayed out front, despite shooting 35 percent from the field. The Dolphins scored 21 points off turnovers.
The Panthers shot 43 percent from the field, but had 20 turnovers.
Jordon Aaron led Milwaukee with 19 points. He had nine rebounds before fouling out of the game. Demetrius Harris scored 16 points and made 12 rebounds. James Haarsma finished with 10 points and seven rebounds. Thierno Niang added 10 for the Panthers (2-3).
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job