MADISON - The 70th annual WIAA State Individual Wrestling meet began Thursday at the Kohl Center.
Over 500 wrestlers will compete in the three divisions over the next three days, culminating in the state finals Saturday night at 6 pm.
Wrestlers qualified for the state meet in sectionals last week.
Mineral Point has the most individual wrestling champions with 49 followed by Wisconsin Rapids 42, Stoughton with 41, Milwaukee South, 39, Athens and Luxemburg-Casco with 32 and Coleman with 28.
For up to date results, go to the WIAA's website, www.wiaawi.org.
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Manziel claims sobriety, targets NFL chance
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job