STEVENS POINT - High school soccer in Wisconsin will take on a new look this fall when the sport expands to four divisions for tournament play.
Four schools will represent each division in the tournament. In the past, eight Division One schools competed at state and four each in Divisions Two and Three.
The new format will begin with boys soccer tournament in fall of 2013.
The Board of Control also approved a football coaches' recommendation on the starting dates for the football season. Equipment may be issued Monday, August 5th with practices beginning Tuesday, August 6th. Football will return to a nine-game regular season this fall.
- Kawhi Leonard scores 29 as Spurs put out Grizzlies
- No new names join Packers during first round of NFL draft
- Steelers select TJ Watt with 30th pick
- Ryan Ramczyk selected by Saints with 32nd pick
- Raptors blow 25-point lead, but beat Bucks 92-89
- Pirates beat Cubs 6-5 as Ngoepe becomes first African in MLB