WAUNAKEE, Wis. - Edgewood Baseball had complete control of Firday's game at Waunakee. Spearheaded by an Alex Sendler RBI single, the Crusaders jumped out to an 8-3 lead in the fourth inning.
From there, it was all Warriors. In the bottom of the fourth inning, Isaac Verebrook hit a two RBI single. The Warriors scored four runs to tie the game at eight apiece.
In the fifth, AJ Johnson gave the Warriors the lead for good with a two RBI hit to deep center. Waunakee won 10-8.
- Anteokounmpo named NBA All-Star starter
- Ohio State stops Wisconsin, 70-61
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Blackmon's 3-pointer lifts Indiana over Penn State, 78-75
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame