SUN PRAIRIE - Sun Prairie's Nick Fuller hit a three-point shot at the end of regulation, and the Cardinals held off Middleton for a 72-70 boys basketball win in overtime at Sun Prairie Tuesday night.
Fuller sent the game to overtime with a long three at the fourth quarter buzzer, then hit key free throws in the final minutes of overtime to ice the game.
Nick Noskowiak led Sun Prairie with 31 points, while Fuller added 23.
Luke Schaefer had 25 for Middleton which made 13 3-point shots in the game.
Madison Memorial defeated Madison West 68-47. Jester Weah did not play for the Spartans after he was injured in a game Saturday.
Sun Prairie and Madison Memorial remain tied for the Big Eight Conference lead in boys basketball with 15 and 2 records.
- Despite late runs, Cardinals beat Brewers, 6-4
- Badgers fall to Wolverines in series finale
- Thomas scores 33, Celtics beat Bulls 104-95 to tie series
- Hicks, Fulmer and Tigers rout slumping Twins 13-4
- Bronson Arroyo goes 6 innings, leads Reds over Cubs 7-5
- Cabrera, Holland lead White Sox to 6-2 win over Indians