Oregon, Wis. - The Oregon girls' basketball team hosted "Shoot for the Cure" Friday night at Oregon High School. The Panthers faced Madison Edgewood.
More than 200 girls in the Panther girls basketball program helped raise over $8,000 dollars for breast cancer research. That nearly triples the total of last year's awareness night.Girls' basketball: Madison Edgewood at Oregon
All the money goes to the UW Carbone Cancer Center in Madison.
The Panthers played well for the home crowd but Edgewood came away with the 47-35 win.
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Manziel claims sobriety, targets NFL chance
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job