The Mount Horeb boys basketball team came back from 18 points down to beat Marshall 74-71 in a non conference boys basketball game Friday night.
The Cardinals Cam Ward, a Vermont recruit, led the way with 32 points but only had 5 points in the 4th quarter.
Mount Horeb outscored Marshall 31-13 in the final quarter of the game.
The Vikings Drew Fredrickson led Mount Horeb with 24 points as they over game a 18 point defecit.
The game was tied at 71 late in the 4th and Max Meylor scored the go ahead lay up for the Vikings with 15 seconds left.
Mount Horeb is now 8-0 and are ranked 4th in the latest Division 2 state boys basketball rankings.
Marshall falls to 6-2 and are ranked second in the latest Division 3 state boys basketball rankings.
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Manziel claims sobriety, targets NFL chance
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job