MARSHALL, Wis. - The Marshall football team has won at least a share of its 7th straight conference title.
on Friday, they can win it outright with a win over Wisconsin Heights on senior day. But the Cardinals talent on the field isn't the only thing that sets them apart. They have a brother and sister duo that's making the community proud.
Sophomore Helen Kilian is the first girl to ever play football at Marshall. She is not the kicker. She is over 6 feet tall and plays on the offensive line. She is on the JV team but has played on Varsity, too.
Her brother Lucas is a senior captain and a fellow lineman. Parents Jayne and Steve Kilian have not missed a single game.16958162
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Manziel claims sobriety, targets NFL chance
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job