MADISON, Wis. - Coleman had won three D3 Team State Wrestling Titles in a row, then Lancaster decided it was their turn to shine as they downed the Cougars Saturday, 38-21.
It was close early at the UW Field House, as Lancaster's Daniel Rice defeated Coleman's Kevin Lansin 6-4 in overtime to take a 7-3 lead. From there, the Flying Arrows rolled, getting their match clinching win in the 113 class as Dustin Reynolds pinned Brandon Champagne.
It is Lancaster's first Team State Wrestling Championship.
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot