MIDDLETON - Madison Memorial defeated Middleton 2-0 in an early season conference match up at Firefighter's Park.
Neither the Spartans or Cardinals have started school yet, but this was a pretty important Big Eight conference soccer match on a really warm humid night.
Ty Pelton-Byce scored in just the 5th minute to give Memorial an early 1-0 lead. Sean Surtees had the assist.
Surtees scored the insurance goal in the 60th minute to give Memorial a 2-0 lead.
This was the second game of the year for both teams and the first conference game.Boys Soccer: Memorial Tops Middleton 2-0
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Manziel claims sobriety, targets NFL chance
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job