Sun Prairie beat Madison Lafollette 40-20 Friday night in Sun Prairie to win the battle of the unbeaten teams. The Cardinals are now 5-0 and they are playoff eligible.
Sun Prairie started the scoring when Noah Diaz scored on a 76-yard touchdown on the first play from scrimmage.
Cahleel Copus had an 18-yard touchdown right to bring the Lancers within 8, 20-12.
But Sun Prairie pulled away down the stretch.
Meanwhile, Memorial improved to 5-0 beating Verona 17-14. Jason Weah and Trevis Miller scored touchdowns in the 3 point win.
Memorial hosts Sun Prairie next Friday 7:30 p.m. at Mansfield.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job