Atlanta, GA - Jeff Teague and Josh Smith each scored 24 points and the Atlanta Hawks used a 13-0 run in the fourth quarter to take the lead after trailing by 19 early in the second half and beat the Milwaukee Bucks 109-104 on Friday night.
Atlanta moved one-half game ahead of Chicago for fifth place in the Eastern Conference.
Monta Ellis led Milwaukee with 27 points and 17 assists, and Ersan Ilyasova scored 25 points while shooting 6 for 8 on 3-pointers.
Ellis made a 3 with 17.8 seconds remaining to cut Atlanta's lead to 105-102. Al Horford, who had 18 points and 17 rebounds, made two free throws to push the lead to five points.
Devin Harris scored 19 points for Atlanta.
- Anteokounmpo named NBA All-Star starter
- Ohio State stops Wisconsin, 70-61
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Blackmon's 3-pointer lifts Indiana over Penn State, 78-75
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame