MADISON - 23rd ranked Gonzaga defeated the Wisconsin Badger women's basketball team, 70-55 at the Kohl Center Tuesday night.
The Badgers shot just 32 percent from the field on 17 of 53 shots. The 17 field goals were Wisconsin's lowest output of the season.
Morgan Paige led the Badgers with 19 points leaving her just five points away from 1,000 in her career at Wisconsin.
Wisconsin is now 6-3 on the season while Gonzaga improves to 8-1.
The Badgers hit the road for their next game Friday night when they play Washington in Seattle.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job