CHICAGO - Paul George scored 34 points to lead the Indiana Pacers to an 80-76 win over the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday night.
George got off to a quick start with 10 points in the first quarter and shot 14 for 25 in the game. He pulled down nine rebounds for the Pacers, who closed a 3-1 road swing.
Reserve Nate Robinson scored 19 points to lead the Bulls, who were looking to win three straight for the first time this season but couldn't win the defensive battle against like-minded Indiana.
Roy Hibbert had 10 points and 11 rebounds for the Pacers.
Carlos Boozer notched his seventh double-double in nine games with 14 points and 10 boards for Chicago.
- Australian Open 2017: No shirt sponsor but big wins for Dan Evans
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job