MADISON, Wis. - After a long dispute, DISH Network and the Big Ten Network have reached a deal to return the cable channel to DISH customers.
According to iwantbtn.com, the website has a statement that reads:
"The Big 10 Network and DISH have reached an agreement that returns BTN to the DISH channel lineup. We are pleased that both sides could eventually come together, and we thank fans for their patience."
BTN and Dish have struggled for weeks to come to an agreement. In August, University of Wisconsin-Madison Athletic Director Barry Alvarez was unsure whether the Badger home opener versus Northern Iowa would be broadcast on DISH.
Last Saturday, the two sides couldn't come to an agreement, so DISH customers missed last week's Badgers game versus Utah State.
- Davis scores big in NBA All-Star Game
- McGrady, Webber, Hardaway, Moncrief among 14 basketball HOF finalists
- No. 11 Wisconsin beat No. 23 Maryland, 71-60
- Another shootout for No. 1 Wisconsin and No. 4 Minnesota
- No. 1 Badgers skate to 1-1 tie with No. 4 Golden Gophers
- Wisconsin women beat Scarlet Knights, 53-41