ROSEMONT, Ill. - DePaul 84, Milwaukee 50: Donnavan Kirk scored 14 points on 7-of-10 shooting as the visiting Blue Demons cruised to their fourth consecutive victory.
Brandon Young and Jamee Crockett added 13 points and six rebounds apiece while Cleveland Melvin chipped in with 11 for DePaul (6-3), which ran out to a 45-27 halftime lead. The Blue Demons increased the cushion as wide as 41 points in the second half en route to an easy win.
Paris Gulley led Milwaukee (3-7) with 14 points. The Panthers shot just 25.8 percent from the field and 5.9 percent (1 of 17) from 3-point range.
Two 3-pointers by Moses Morgan capped a decisive 14-0 DePaul run early in the first half, turning an 8-7 deficit to a 21-8 lead with 11:02 left in the period. Crockett converted a three-point play before making a layup as the Blue Demons closed the half on an 11-2 run.
DePaul scored the first six points of the second half to push the lead to 71-27 and Milwaukee never threatened.
GAME NOTEBOOK: Worrel Clahar added four points, 10 assists, eight rebounds and four steals off the bench for DePaul. ... The Blue Demons improved to 11-1 all-time against Milwaukee. ... DePaul has won all six games when scoring 63 points or more. The Blue Demons have lost all three games in which they've fallen short of that mark.
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot