GREEN BAY, Wis. - Randall Cobb went to the Green Bay Packers locker room with an ankle injury during Sunday's game against the Tennessee Titans.
Cobb was hurt on a punt return, and limped back to the Packers sideline. After a brief talk with trainers, he headed to the Green Bay locker room. The injury did not appear to be serious, however, with Cobb able to walk to the locker room.
Cobb set a Green Bay record for single-season net yardage with a 14-yard punt return in the first quarter. He broke the record of 2,250 yards set by Ahman Green in 2003.
- Kawhi Leonard scores 29 as Spurs put out Grizzlies
- No new names join Packers during first round of NFL draft
- Steelers select TJ Watt with 30th pick
- Ryan Ramczyk selected by Saints with 32nd pick
- Raptors blow 25-point lead, but beat Bucks 92-89
- Pirates beat Cubs 6-5 as Ngoepe becomes first African in MLB