SEATTLE - Two Wisconsin Badgers received All-American honors by the American Volleyball Coaches Association (AVCA) Wednesday.
Freshman setter Lauren Carlini is named to the AVCA second team while outside hitter Ellen Chapman gets third-team recognition.
Carlini becomes the first UW freshman to earn All-America honors.
Chapman leads the Badgers and ranks seventh in the Big Ten with 3.55 kills per set.
The Badgers play in the NCAA national semifinals for only the second time in history Thursday
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot