QUEBEC, CANADA - Hayley Wickenheiser and Rebecca Johnston each scored twice to help Canada's women's hockey beat the United States 6-3 in an exhibition game Thursday night.
Caroline Ouellette and Jayna Hefford also scored, and Charline Labonte made 21 saves.
Former Badger Brianna Decker, Kendall Coyne and Jocelyne Lamoureux scored for the Americans.
Another former Badger, Monona's Jessie Vetter allowed three goals on 13 shot in the first period, and Molly Schaus stopped seven of 10 shots in the final two periods.
The game was the second of six between the teams before the start of the Olympic Games in Sochi in February. The Canadians won the opener 3-2 on Saturday night in Burlington, Vt.
The teams will meet next Dec. 12 in Calgary, Alberta.
Canada is the three-time defending Olympic champion.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job