CLEVELAND - The Milwaukee Bucks blew a 20-point lead and lost to the Cleveland Cavaliers, 113-108 in Cleveland Friday night.
With 6:11 left in the third quarter, the Bucks had a 79-59 lead. But the Cavs' Kyrie Irving keyed the comeback as Cleveland outscored Milwaukee 32-18 in the fourth quarter to get the win.
Irving led all scorers with 35 points and made 12 of his 17 shots from the field.
Ersan Ilyasova had another big game for the Bucks with 30 points and 7 rebounds. Monta Ellis added 21 for Milwaukee.
The Bucks are now 22-18 this season while Cleveland improves to 11-32.
- Kawhi Leonard scores 29 as Spurs put out Grizzlies
- No new names join Packers during first round of NFL draft
- Steelers select TJ Watt with 30th pick
- Ryan Ramczyk selected by Saints with 32nd pick
- Raptors blow 25-point lead, but beat Bucks 92-89
- Pirates beat Cubs 6-5 as Ngoepe becomes first African in MLB