CHARLOTTE - Ramon Sessions scored nine of his 23 points in the fourth quarter, including a pair of free throws with 4.2 seconds left to seal the game, and the Charlotte Bobcats beat the Milwaukee Bucks 102-98 on Monday night.
The Bobcats trailed by 11 in the fourth quarter but battled back, going 16 of 16 from the free throw line down the stretch.
Sessions' two free throws after Monta Ellis missed a 3-point attempt sent the Bucks to their first road loss of the season and lifted the surprising Bobcats (5-4) back above .500.
Ellis scored 31 points for the Bucks (6-3).
Kemba Walker and Byron Mullens each scored 19 points for the Bobcats, while rookie Michael Kidd-Gilchrist turned in another solid effort with 15 points and nine rebounds.
Mike Dunleavy scored 16 points for Milwaukee.
Brandon Jennings was held to 10 points on 5-of-18 shooting.
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Manziel claims sobriety, targets NFL chance
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job