SAN ANTONIO - Michael Beasley scored a season-high 28 points in place of an ill Giannis Antetokounmpo, and the Milwaukee Bucks rallied to beat the San Antonio Spurs 109-107 on Tuesday night.
Kkawhi Leonard had 30 points for San Antonio, which had its nine-game home winning streak snapped.
Jabari Parker's layup with 2:56 remaining gave Milwaukee a 103-101 lead, its first since the 3:24 mark of the first quarter.
After a pair of free throws by Beasley, the Spurs reclaimed a 107-105 lead on consecutive 3-pointers by Davis Bertans and Danny Green.
Bucks rookie Malcolm Brogdon hit a 3 to give Milwaukee a 108-107 edge.
Following misses by Pau Gasol and Beasley, Bertans' 3-pointer went in and out with 10.9 seconds left.
Brogdon sank one of two free throws with 6.7 seconds to go, making it 109-107. Manu Ginobili's 3-pointer hit the side of the backboard at the buzzer as the Bucks celebrated.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job