LAS VEGAS - Jabari Parker scored 20 points to lead the Milwaukee Bucks to a 79-75 win over the Golden State Warriors in an NBA Summer League game in Las Vegas Friday.
Parker had a double-double as he added 15 rebounds.
Chris Wright added 16 points and eight rebounds as the Bucks (1-4) ended their summer league with a win.
Former Badgers Jordan Taylor and Ben Brust also played for the Bucks. Taylor had four points while Brust missed all three of his field goal attempts.
- Anteokounmpo named NBA All-Star starter
- Ohio State stops Wisconsin, 70-61
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Blackmon's 3-pointer lifts Indiana over Penn State, 78-75
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame