PHOENIX - The Los Angeles Clippers have acquired sharpshooter J.J. Redick and sent Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler to the Phoenix Suns in a three-team trade.
The deal, which also sends Jared Dudley from the Suns to the Clippers, had been reported earlier but could not be officially announced by the teams until Wednesday under NBA rules. The Milwaukee Bucks obtained two second-round draft picks as part of the trade.
Redick was acquired in a sign-and-trade deal with the Bucks. He was acquired by Milwaukee from Orlando in February and averaged 12.3 points per game in 28 games with the Bucks. He gives newly re-signed point guard Chris Paul a much-needed shooting option.
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot