MILWAUKEE - Brandon Jennings scored 25 points, Monta Ellis added 20 points and a season-high six steals, and the Milwaukee Bucks beat the short-handed Brooklyn Nets for the 13th straight time, 108-93 on Wednesday night.
Brook Lopez had 21 points and 10 rebounds as the Nets missed a chance to get back to .500 on the road (6-7) and lost their third straight.
The Nets were without starting guard Deron Williams. He used his wrist to brace himself as he fell to the court in Tuesday's 93-76 loss to the Boston Celtics. C.J. Watson made his first start of the season and 60th of his career.
- Anteokounmpo named NBA All-Star starter
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Blackmon's 3-pointer lifts Indiana over Penn State, 78-75
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers