VERONA, Wis. - Paul Broadhurst was at the top of the leaderboard after the opening round of the American Family Insurance Championship. No tmuch changed after Round 2.
He shot a 69 on the second day of competition, to hold the outright lead.
Edgerton native and tournament host Steve Stricker shot a 69 and is in a three-way tie for fourth place with Gene Sauers and Fred Couples. That trio will tee off at 10:40am in Sunday's final round.
- Lionel Messi sends his condolences after Barcelona terror attack
- Waunakee's football renovations ready for opening night
- Orr gets opportunity for UW following Cichy injury
- Corey Clement scores TD in preseason game for Philly
- Bennett looking to build relationship with Rodgers
- Cubs' Lester allows 9 runs before exiting in 2nd vs. Reds