MILWAUKEE - Yovani Gallardo homered and struck out six in his first start since being arrested on a drunken driving charge, and the Milwaukee Brewers beat San Francisco 7-2 Thursday for a three-game sweep.
Gallardo (1-1) was arrested early Tuesday morning. The right-hander allowed five hits, one walk and one earned run in six innings.
Milwaukee took all three games from the World Series champion Giants and won its season-high fourth in a row after a 1-8 skid.
Ryan Braun and Jonathan Lucroy also homered for Milwaukee, which swept San Francisco for the first time since July 18-20, 2008.
- Australian Open: Andy Murray cruises into 4th round
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job
- Ohio State stops Wisconsin, 70-61