The game between the Milwaukee Brewers and Chicago Cubs scheduled for Wednesday night has been postponed because of inclement weather.
It will be played as part of a doubleheader at Wrigley Field, July 30th.
Rain was in the forecast, along with subfreezing wind chill temperatures.
The game was called off about four hours before it was supposed to begin at Wrigley Field.
The Cubs beat Milwaukee 6-3 Tuesday night. It was 39 degrees at the first pitch with a steady wind.
- Australian Open: Andy Murray cruises into 4th round
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job
- Ohio State stops Wisconsin, 70-61