MILWAUKEE (AP) -- Bartolo Colon won his fourth straight start and Brandon Moss hit a three-run homer to lead the Oakland A's to a 6-1 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers on Wednesday.
Colon (7-2) gave up one earned run and eight hits in seven innings for Oakland, which has won 16 of its last 19 games. He struck out four and walked two.
Colon is among more than a dozen players whose names have been tied to a now-closed Miami anti-aging clinic under investigation by Major League Baseball. The right-hander missed the end of last season when he was suspended 50 games after testing positive for synthetic testosterone.
Milwaukee left fielder Ryan Braun, who has also been linked to the clinic, did not play because of a lingering thumb problem.
Yovani Gallardo (4-6) allowed six hits and five earned runs in six innings to lose for the fifth time in his last six starts.
- Reports: Larry Bird stepping down as Pacers president
- No new names join Packers during first round of NFL draft
- Raptors blow 25-point lead, but beat Bucks 92-89
- Steelers select TJ Watt with 30th pick
- Ryan Ramczyk selected by Saints with 32nd pick
- Bears trade up, take QB Mitch Trubisky with No. 2 pick