PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Carlos Gomez had three hits with an RBI and the hot-hitting Milwaukee Brewers extended their winning to six games with a 6-2 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Thursday night.
The Brewers' wins have all come on the road during the streak. They came to Philadelphia following a three-game sweep at defending World Series champion Boston.
They battered the Phillies with 25 runs and 38 hits in the three-game sweep. Milwaukee has batted .320 and has outscored opponents 42-18 during the streak.
Ryan Braun had two hits and an RBI, ending the series 6 for 12 with 10 RBIs while increasing his lifetime total to 24 RBIs in 21 games at Citizens Bank Park. Braun opened the series by homering three times in Tuesday's 10-4 win.
- Reports: Larry Bird stepping down as Pacers president
- No new names join Packers during first round of NFL draft
- Raptors blow 25-point lead, but beat Bucks 92-89
- Steelers select TJ Watt with 30th pick
- Ryan Ramczyk selected by Saints with 32nd pick
- Bears trade up, take QB Mitch Trubisky with No. 2 pick