HOUSTON - Matt Dominguez hit a grand slam and drove in a career-high five runs to back another solid performance by Jordan Lyles, and the Houston Astros rolled to a 10-1 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Tuesday night.
Carlos Pena had a three-run homer and Chris Carter had two hits and drove in a run as the Astros won for the fifth time in six games.
The 22-year-old Lyles (4-1) yielded seven hits and one run over seven innings. It was his seventh straight start with two or less earned runs.
The Astros were up by one in the fifth when Pena launched his home run to chase Milwaukee starter Alfredo Figaro and extend the lead to 5-1.
Dominguez's first career grand slam was off Tom Gorzelanny and came in Houston's five-run seventh.
- James returns, Cavs beat Bucks, 102-95
- Badgers drop to 22nd in AP poll
- Usain Bolt: 'No hard feelings' after losing Olympic gold
- Madison Memorial, Sun Prairie move up two spots in final AP poll
- Towns, Wiggins combine for 56 in Wolves' 102-88 win vs Kings
- Wild beat Kings 5-4 on Granlund's overtime winner