SAN DIEGO - Eric Sogard had his second four-hit game in three days and drove in three runs, leading the Milwaukee Brewers over the San Diego Padres 4-2 Thursday.
Sogard is hitting .476 (10 for 21) with two homers since he was called up from Triple-A Colorado Springs on Friday.
He went 9 for 15 in the four-game series, including an RBI single in the fourth and a two-run single in the seventh on the 12th pitch of an at-bat against Kevin Quackenbush (0-1).
Sogard, who walked in his final plate appearance, missed last season while recovering from knee surgery.
Zach Davies (5-3) got the win the Brewers while Corey Knebel picked up his third save.
- Bryant smacks 2 HRs to back Arrieta; Cubs rout Brewers 13-6
- Badgers fall short in NCAA Regional Championship
- Bradley's 3-pointer gives Celtics 111-108 win over Cavs
- Brewers 1B Eric Thames leaves Cubs game with leg cramping
- Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun activated from 10-day DL
- Minor gets first win since 2014 as Royals beat Twins 6-4