MILWAUKEE - The entire Milwaukee Brewers coaching staff will return in 2013, manager Ron Roenicke said Tuesday.
The 2011 NL Central champions stumbled to a 54-66 start, but have gone 28-12 since and weren't eliminated from playoff contention until Sunday.
Roenicke said continuity among coaches is important.
The coaches are Rick Kranitz, pitching; Jerry Narron, bench; Johnny Narron, hitting; Garth Iorg, first base; Ed Sedar, third base; John Shelby, outfield; and Lee Tunnell, bullpen. Tunnell joined the team when bullpen coach Stan Kyles was fired on July 30th.
Tunnell was the Brewers minor-league pitching coordinator before succeeding Kyles and has worked with many of the young pitchers the team expects to have on its roster next year.
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot