MILWAUKEE - Jonathan Lucroy hit a bases loaded two-run single and the Milwaukee Brewers defeated the Pittsburgh Pirates, 5-2 at Miller Park Tuesday night.
Rickie Weeks drove in a run with an infield single in the sixth, and Mark Reynolds hit a sacrifice fly to drive in a run in the seventh.
Marco Estrada (3-1) struck out eight in six innings of work.
Francisco Rodriguez tossed a hitless ninth inning for his 16th save.
Ryan Braun was activated off the disabled list earlier in the day and left the game after the sixth inning. Manager Ron Roenicke said before the game Braun likely wouldn't play the entire game to ease him back into action.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job