Carlos Boozer had 19 points and 12 rebounds, and the Chicago Bulls beat the Phoenix Suns 101-92 on Tuesday night.
The Bulls shot 45 percent from the field and had five players score in double figures, bouncing back from an ugly 99-70 loss at Sacramento on Monday. The Bulls shot 28 percent and were outrebounded 53-30 against the Kings.
One night later, it was a completely different story.
Jimmy Butler and D.J. Augustin had 18 points apiece for the Bulls, who led 44-33 at the break.
- Anteokounmpo named NBA All-Star starter
- Ohio State stops Wisconsin, 70-61
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Blackmon's 3-pointer lifts Indiana over Penn State, 78-75
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame