MILWAUKEE - Vander Blue scored 30 points to lead Marquette's men's basketball team to a 63-50 win over South Florida at BMO Harris Bradley Center in Milwaukee Monday night.
Blue was 13-20 from the field and 3-7 from the free throw line for his career high 30 point night.
Golden Eagles forward Davante Gardner was ejected in the first half after a flagrant-2 foul.
Gardner, Marquette's second-leading scorer, could be suspended for Sunday's game against Louisville.
It was Marquette's 21st consecutive home win and 11th win in the last 12 meetings against South Florida.
The Golden Eagles are now 15-4 overall this season and 6-1 in the Big East.
- Anteokounmpo named NBA All-Star starter
- Ohio State stops Wisconsin, 70-61
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Blackmon's 3-pointer lifts Indiana over Penn State, 78-75
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame