TAMPA, FL - Vander Blue scored 13 points to lead Marquette's men's basketball team to a 70-47 win at South Florida Wednesday night.
The Golden Eagles outscored the Bulls 39-16 in the first half and cruised to the victory.
Todd Mayo had a season-high 13 points for Marquette and Junior Cadougan added 11 points.
Marquette has dominated its series with South Florida winning 19 of 22 meetings. Blue scored 30 on January 28th when the Golden Eagles defeated the Bulls in Milwaukee 63-50.
With tonight's win, Marquette is now 7-2 in the Big East and 16-5 overall. South Florida drops to 1-9 in the Big East and 10-12 on the season.
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot