FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. - Bret Bielema has endeared himself to Arkansas fans so far with his promise of winning the Southeastern Conference.
The former Wisconsin coach has been on the job with the Razorbacks for two months, filling out his coaching staff and showing a tendency for directness -- including engaging critics on Twitter.
Bielema feels like has more to prove at Arkansas than he did with the Badgers, primarily because he is now in the SEC and also because he feels like this is the first time he's stepped out on his own during his coaching career.
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot