FAYETTEVILLE, AK - Arkansas football head coach Bret Bielema says he's seen some flashes of what his team can be with the season opener just over a week away.
Bielema says, " I tell my players all the time that it's not just going to be this one moment where we realize that we're where we want to be. It's gonna be a steady process to get to where we need to be."
"I think about during my past experiences as a head coach (at Wisconsin), as I knew we were getting closer and closer to a championship level team you begin to notice certain things, he added.21573096
"Made note of them in my mind- I don't know if they were apparent to everybody else. They're definitely not apparent to the outside world. I had a couple of those moments last week."
Arkansas has lost a couple of wide receivers to injuries in camp including Demetrius Wilson who tore his ACL and is out for the season, and D'Arthur Cowan who broke a bone in his foot.
The Razorbacks open their season August 31st at home against Louisiana.
- Australian Open: Andy Murray cruises into 4th round
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job
- Ohio State stops Wisconsin, 70-61