LAKE FOREST, Ill. - The Chicago Bears announced Saturday that they reached an agreement with Mike Groh to be their wide receivers coach.
Groh spent the last two seasons as Alabama's wide receivers coach and recruiting coordinator. He was Louisville's quarterbacks coach in 2010.
He started his coaching career in 2000 as an offensive assistant/quality control coach for the New York Jets. He then spent 2001-08 as an assistant with the University of Virginia.
Groh played collegiately at Virginia as a starting quarterback (1994-95).
- Anteokounmpo named NBA All-Star starter
- Ohio State stops Wisconsin, 70-61
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Blackmon's 3-pointer lifts Indiana over Penn State, 78-75
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame