MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin coach Bret Bielema is downplaying the significance of Saturday's game at Purdue.
The Badgers and Boilermakers are both in the Big Ten Leaders Division and have a chance to make the title game in Indianapolis. Bielema says his team is trying to focus on one game at a time, not worry about division races.
"Obviously, we're 1 and 1, all the games matter," said Bielema. "It doesn' t matter if it's in the Leaders or the Legends, your overall record is of the utmost importance so and you know, Purdue has only played one game so -- I get it, everyone knows it but really, it's a one-game approach.. as coaches, as football players, you can't take any other perspective other than that."
The Badgers (4-2, 1-1 Big Ten) are seeking their first road victory of the season, while the Boilermakers (3-2, 0-1) look for their first league win.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job