Madison, Wis. - Saturday at Camp Randall Stadium, Russell Wilson returned to Madison for the Russell Wilson Passing Academy camp.
Wilson and other former Badgers like Jacob Pedersen took part in the camp to teach youngsters around the area the basics of football.
Wilson spoke with the media and got a chance to reflect on his time with the Badgers.
"Coming to this campus on July 1, 2011 was one of those things. I believed that it was gonna work out for me. I believed in myself. I believed in my teammates. When I walked into this building for the very first time, I knew it was gonna be something special. Coming into this school made a huge difference in my life because of the friendships I made. Not even just about football, it's greater than that."
Wilson led Wisconsin to a Big Ten Championship in 2011. In just his second NFL season, he helped lead the Seattle Seahawks to a Super Bowl win in February.
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot