The Wisconsin Women's Hockey owns St. Cloud State. After beating the Huskies 4-1 Friday, Wisconsin thumped them again 6-0 on Saturday.
Courtney Burke got the Badgers started in the first period when her slap shot found the back of the net to make it 1-0. It was 1-0 after one period.
In the second, the Badgers blew it open. Karly Sylvester scored to make it two nothing. Wisconsin would score twice more to make it 4-0 after two.
They added two more in the third period to win 6-0. Blayre Turnbull led the team with two goals and an assist.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job