MADISON, Wis. - University of Wisconsin police removed 131 fans from this weekend's football game between the Badgers and Texas-El Paso.
Sgt. Brent Gruber says most of the ejections -- 89 -- were related to fans sitting in the student section without student tickets.
Gruber says in a statement that police acted after receiving complaints during the first two home games of the year from students who were unable to sit because non-students were crowding their section.
In all, the Wisconsin State Journal reports, 22 people were cited for a variety of offenses, including 17 for underage drinking.
- Bryant smacks 2 HRs to back Arrieta; Cubs rout Brewers 13-6
- Badgers fall short in NCAA Regional Championship
- Bradley's 3-pointer gives Celtics 111-108 win over Cavs
- Brewers 1B Eric Thames leaves Cubs game with leg cramping
- Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun activated from 10-day DL
- Minor gets first win since 2014 as Royals beat Twins 6-4