MADISON - Two former Wisconsin Badgers have been selected in the third round of the 2014 NFL Draft.
With the fourth pick of the third round, the Atlanta Falcons picked safety Dez Southward.
Linebacker Chris Borland went to the San Francisco 49'ers with the 13th pick in the third round.
- Thunder's Kanter wants to be US citizen, getting death threats
- Bryant smacks 2 HRs to back Arrieta; Cubs rout Brewers 13-6
- Badgers fall short in NCAA Regional Championship
- Bradley's 3-pointer gives Celtics 111-108 win over Cavs
- Brewers 1B Eric Thames leaves Cubs game with leg cramping
- Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun activated from 10-day DL