MADISON - Two former Wisconsin Badgers have been selected in the third round of the 2014 NFL Draft.
With the fourth pick of the third round, the Atlanta Falcons picked safety Dez Southward.
Linebacker Chris Borland went to the San Francisco 49'ers with the 13th pick in the third round.
- Anteokounmpo named NBA All-Star starter
- Ohio State stops Wisconsin, 70-61
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Blackmon's 3-pointer lifts Indiana over Penn State, 78-75
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame