MADISON - Two former Wisconsin Badgers have been selected in the third round of the 2014 NFL Draft.
With the fourth pick of the third round, the Atlanta Falcons picked safety Dez Southward.
Linebacker Chris Borland went to the San Francisco 49'ers with the 13th pick in the third round.
- James returns, Cavs beat Bucks, 102-95
- Badgers drop to 22nd in AP poll
- Usain Bolt: 'No hard feelings' after losing Olympic gold
- Madison Memorial, Sun Prairie move up two spots in final AP poll
- Towns, Wiggins combine for 56 in Wolves' 102-88 win vs Kings
- Wild beat Kings 5-4 on Granlund's overtime winner