MADISON - After a year of leading the Seattle Seahawks to the playoffs, playing in the Pro Bowl, and proving the doubters wrong, Russell Wilson returned to Madison Saturday to host a football camp with his Russell Wilson Passing Academy.
The camp is being held at Camp Randall Saturday and Sunday.
Wilson brought back some friends as well.
Former teammate Montee Ball was on hand to help with coaching, while former Badger and current Cincinnati Bengals offensive lineman Kevin Zeitler was there, too.
While Wilson only played one year as a Badger, he speaks highly of the experience coming back as a former player.
"To have a family like this at Wisconsin is special and something to be cherished," said Wilson.
Wilson led the Badgers to a Big Ten Championship in 2011. That season, he set Badgers single-season records for passing yards, completions, touchdowns, and efficiency.20776156Wilson hosts football camp in capital city
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job