MANKATO, MN - John Ramage scored on a pass from Nic Kerdiles in the final minute of overtime to give the Wisconsin Badgers men's hockey team a 4-3 win over Minnesota State-Mankato Friday night.
It was the first overtime win on the road for Wisconsin since November 3, 2006.
Sean Little, Joe Faust and Jefferson Dahl scored goals in regulation before Ramage got the game winner with just 32 seconds left in the extra period.
Landon Peterson made 30 saves to get the win for Wisconsin.
The Badgers are now 7-0-2 in their last 9 games and are 5-5-5 in the WCHA and 7-7-5 overall.
- Rodgers: Cold-flu won't keep him from game vs. Falcons
- Manziel claims sobriety, targets NFL chance
- Gov. Walker declares Friday ‘Green and Gold Day'
- Adams may be game-time decision on Sunday for Green Bay
- Sprained toe won't keep Jones from playing against Packers
- Pitcher Feliz joins Brewers, in mix for closer job