MADISON - The UW rowing team is heading to the Big Ten Championships in Indianapolis this weekend and Verona native Marie Hebert is the coxswain for the Badgers varsity eight boat.
Hebert sits in the front of the boat and says a coxswain "coaches and steers the boat. We'll make techinque calls or motivational calls," says Hebert.
Hebert says she's just under five feet tall when she's "standing straight up", but she has a big responsibility as the coxswain of the boat.
Learn more about Marie Hebert by watching our Pick Six feature.
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Packers WR Adams not expected to practice until weekend
- Harden leads Rockets past Bucks, 111-92
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- Ohio St. steals 67-66 win from Nebraska on last-second shot